28th Year in Business – THRIVE
As we welcome in a new decade I look around and see a lot of negative media publicity about our economy and talk of a recession.
Much of the talk refers to the government of the country, which right now has a new leader, who has a mountain to climb.
Changing an institution with inherent traits of mismanagement and corruption takes courage and time.
All this doesn’t scare me in the least.
For me ‘HOPE’ is the key.
We have to remain positive and assist with the change in whatever way we can.
This process is referred to as ‘how to eat an elephant, one bite at a time’.
During this transition we must prepare and take extra care.
To bring about change in our country we must change ourselves by being Law Abiding Citizens and maintain high standards of living at all times.
Regardless of the economy and state of the country, Compliance to Statutory Requirements is essential and good Corporate Governance cannot be compromised.
WE ARE EXPERTS IN OUR FIELD, EXPERTISE IS THE TOP SELECTION CRITERIA FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
Fortunately our business is well structured with a stable client base developed over many years.
This year our inspirational key word is ‘THRIVE’.
We are going to do this by staying focused, adapting to clients’ culture, being flexible and resilient.
WHERE ARE WE HEADED
We have a number of goals set out for the year:
- Review and build our brand to stay current, increasingly competitive and stand out as the preferred service provider
- Get out of our comfort zone by upskilling, joint ventures and innovation
- Disrupt the market with our Comply Online program
- Take advantage of Social Media to expand on existing client service, reconnect with ex clients and increase our client base
- Convert to electronic administration within the company
- Improve inter-personal skills and be empathetic
- Agents to become tech-savvy, provide on site coaching and add value
- Beef-up our company ethics
- Become more visible in the market
PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM THE CEO
Our home is truly magnificent and diverse.
In our country the majority of people are wonderful, hospitable, helpful people.
We must play our role by making small positive gestures every day.
Smile, be polite, respect others, keep South Africa clean, be considerate of others and above all be kind and help out where you can.
Find your purpose and work on it consistently.
I live my life by being the best possible person I can be, a person with Values, Compassion and Rules.
With these characteristics and enthusiasm we can all ‘THRIVE’